Saturday, July 21, 2012

Midnight Massacre

I am still in shock over the Aurora mass shooting at The Dark Knight premier.  My heart goes out to the all of the victim's families. One person's senseless actions has cause so much pain. The youngest victim was only six.

Whenever a tragedy like this Colorado one happens, nothing upsets me more than the media giving so much attention to the killer. Not worthy. Why are we giving him so much attention? We don't need to boost his ego. What he did was wrong. Why did he killed innocent people? He calls himself "the joker." There is something clearly wrong with him.

Why are we giving the suspect so much media time? I don't think that it is right. With all of the media coverage, there may be copycats. I was really looking forward to watching this last batman series from Christopher Nolan; however, I can't even feel safe at the movie theaters?

I think that we need to look at our gun control laws. There need to be changes.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment