Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Obsessed

What girl doesn't love fashion? My love affair with fashion happened when I was around four and it never ended. I'm still obsessed with shoes, clothes, jewelry, and bags. My sisters, cousins, and I use to dress up and have our own little fashion show.  I love how what you wear can say a lot about you.  I love looking chic and timeless. The little fashionista in me is obsessing over these items: 

You can totally take charge in this sweet mint suiting that's totally boss! You can get this look at Nastygal. 

I'm obsessed over this J Crew wool cashmere coat! It's perfect for the Winter!


I want this perfect J Crew sequined polka-dot top. It's perfect for dressing causal or going out. 

My latest obsession is Alexander McQueen's clutch! You can find McQueen inspired clutches at many stores. Not everyone can afford a McQueen.

Loads of beautiful baubles at J Crew! I died. I love there statement necklaces! 


These are just some of the things that I am obsessed with! Happy shopping or window shopping!

xoxo,
Kat

2 comments:

  1. totally loving the first outfit!! And I agree on the jcrew baubles...I'm obsessed too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie there are so many websites that sell fashion jewelry at affordable prices! Look out for my next blog post, I'll be putting up a list of sites for affordable prices! Some of these sites sell similar JCrew baubles!

    ReplyDelete