Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful


Sooo, did anyone score any amazing Black Friday purchases! Every year my sisters and I go Black Friday shopping. It has become a ritual. It sucks waking up early, waiting in lines (yuck), to be in chaos, but you get amazing deals! This is the only reason why I wake up so early for Black Friday!

Here are some stuff we scored on black friday:
$15 Blazers from H&M! No these aren't all for me. They are for my sisters and I. These blazers are very structure and such a good deal! A pop of color to brighten your Fall/Winter days.
I am in love with my Teal Miss Sixty coat! I've been looking for a teal coat for a while now! I bought the coat online, thinking it was ugly, but when I received it, I was shocked. It is gorgeous and is very feminine. I bought a pink/black colorblock purse from Henri Bendel! It is not pictured since it is wrapped up. The Maroon blazer is from H&M. I am using it as my new neutral. Who says deep red can't be a neutral?
My sister spoiled herself with a Michael Kors crossbody and wallet!

I’m thankful for health, family, friends, and all the little things that I tend to take for granted at times.

What are you thankful for?

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment