Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days of Christmas

Today I turned in a take home final and now I only have one more final to go this Wednesday. I can't wait. I am so happy that I had two finals the week I came back from Thanksgiving. This gave me time to focus on my take home final and my Dutch final. I decided to take a break from studying Dutch and I came across this song from the Lupus Magazine. It is a spin on the Christmas Carol: 12 Days of Christmas. The song pretty much sums up, what most lupus patients go through.

source: http://www.thelupusmagazine.com/y-johnny-trash.html

Trash Talk

by Johnny Trash ©

Warning: Some language may offend!

Well a song for Christmas!

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me a visit to my rheumie

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me two knackered knees and a visit to my rheumie

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me three prednisolone two knackered knees and a visit to my rheumie

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me four bouts of chemotherapy three prednisolone two knackered knees and a visit to my rheumie

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me five drugs that Ming four bouts of chemotherapy three prednisolone two knackered knees and a visit to my Rheumie

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me six blood tests five drugs that Ming four bouts of chemotherapy three prednisolone two knackered knees and a visit to my rheumie

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me seven useless doctors six blood tests five drugs that Ming four bouts of chemotherapy three prednisolone two knackered knees and a visit to my Rheumie

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me eight attempts at canulation seven useless doctors six blood tests five drugs that Ming four bouts of chemotherapy three prednisolone two knackered knees and a visit to my rheumie

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me nine steroid injections eight attempts at canulation seven useless doctors six blood tests five drugs that Ming four bouts of chemotherapy three prednisolone two knackered knees and a visit to my rheumie

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me ten malar rashes nine steroid injections eight attempts at canulation seven useless doctorss six blood tests five drug that Ming four bouts of chemotherapy three prednisolone two knackered knees and a visit to my Rheumie

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me eleven stays on hospital ten malar rashes nine steroid injections eight attempts at canulation seven useless doctors six blood tests five drugs that Ming four bouts of chemotherapy three prednisolone two knackered knees and a visit to my Rheumie

On the twelth day of Christmas my true love sent to me twelve brain scans eleven stays in hospital ten malar rashes nine steroid injections eight attemps at canulation seven useless doctors six blood tests five drug that Ming four bouts of chemotherapy three prednisolone two knackered knees and a visit to my Rheumie


© Johnny Trash & The Lupus Magazine

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment