Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wandering mind

I am so over studying. I have been studying for Dutch for the pass three days. I know the material really well and I am confident that I will do well on the test. I wish tomorrow was already here so that I may take the test. I just want to take the final and get everything over with so that I can go home for the holidays. Today my Dutch aunt, uncle, and cousin came over Holland. They are going to stay with us until the 30th of December. I can't believe that it has been four years since I've seen them. Four years is too long.

I'm going down to Southern California on the 16th; however, I am spending two nights in LA and two nights in San Diego. So I won't be home until the 20th. I can't wait to be in San Diego. I get to spend the holiday season with Miks and her kazoku.

Lately I have been in a funny mood. Every thing and everyone seems to be getting on my nerves. I think it is just because I am stressed out. I am really over school. I can't believe that next semester I am finally graduating! But the reality is scary. I have my moments where I get extreme anxiety attacks when thinking about what I'm going to do after college. I am scared. I don't want to be unemployed. As a result, this holiday season I will be applying for jobs. I'll be crossing my fingers.

To add to all of this stress, I am now a board member of LBSA. I am their historian and I am responsible for the monthly newsletter LBJ. I am freaking out because I don't have the program to put the LBJ together yet. Hopefully I will survive next semester.

I still need to pack to go home on Thursday! So much to do, so little time...

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment