Friday, October 22, 2010

Dancing in the Rain


It's 2 AM and I'm still awake. I'm not even sleepy. I just love the sound of rain outside my window. It's so soothing. I feel like dancing in the rain with my umbrella (like Audrey Hepburn). But my neighbors will probably think that I'm a freak. I'm so happy that it's raining! California needs rain. Hot chocolate would be the perfect drink for a rainy day. I love rainy days. I love staying at home and just saying in bed with my mug of hot chocolate and a good book. Going to classes tomorrow will be a torture. I will have to try to stay dry. My rainboots and umbrella should do. Hopefully it's not pouring tomorrow. Because it is pouring heavily right now. I love hearing the rain tapping on my window-it will rock me to sleep later on.

I've been listening to Bruno Mars-Grenade and Rihanna-Only Girl. Grenade shows another side of love. He would do anything for her, all he asks is for her love but she takes him for granted, hurting him in the end. He states, "to give me all your love is all I ever asked." Only Girl expresses how a man should treat his woman. He should make her feel like she is the only girl for him. "Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love, Like I'm the only one who knows your heart, Only girl in the world... Like I'm the only one that's in command, Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man."


xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment