Monday, October 18, 2010

Disappointment

I noticed that the last couple of posts I have sound pretty angry and it seems like I am putting girls down. But the reason for that is that I believe that the way a person carries herself says a lot about the type of person she really is. Guys treat girls base on how the girl carries herself (act like a whore, they treat you with little respect). I am really disappointed in some people and I guess I have been venting quite a lot on my posts. Sorry for the cynical tones..

I am so over underage girls drinking and acting silly. I feel so frustrated (referring to one of my roomies that's 19). I want to be able to converse with people on topics other that boys, sex, and getting drunk. I don't want to waste my life away on meaninglessness.. I want to be able to have intelligent conversation with people about food, history, politics, art, novels, life after death, etc...I believe that first impressions are very important. It sticks. So when you act silly and obnoxious when someone meets you, that is how they are always going to remember you.

I feel truly sad that girls put out for guys because they think that is the only way a guy will "like" them in return. Girls need to value their bodies more and respect it by not giving in to every guy that shows an interest in her. He is not going to respect someone that puts out on the first night. Instead he labels her a "whore." They just need to mature and realize that there is more to life than just partying.

I honestly believe that life is about learning. As a result I love to learn new things, and experiences.

I believe that I just don't care anymore because people always let you down. It's really sad that I am just over everything. Tired of all the drama.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment