Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Drained

I'm so tired and hungry. I want this semester to be over already! I am so exhausted. This morning I couldn't even get out of bed. I had to force myself to go to class (especially since I had a test today). I got home from school about two hours ago and I was suppose to catch up on my readings. It didn't happen. I need a break. I am physically drained. My body hurts. I think that I am getting sick too. I notice that my throat is a bit scratchy and that I am starting to lose my voice.

I am so hungry too. But I am too lazy to cook anything. I don't want to have to clean up my pots and pans. So instead I am eating peanut butter from the jar. I have no energy left. I think I just need to rest and get ready for this Halloween weekend.

I think that I am finally starting to lose the weight that I gain from the prednisone! Yay! I'm happy about that. I didn't notice that my face has gotten a lot narrower. I was surprised when I saw my face in the mirror. Thank god I don't have the moon face anymore. I just wish that my body would lose the weight faster like my face.

xoxo,
Kat

1 comment:

  1. Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net) may be another choice. i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious scratchy throat.

    ReplyDelete