Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Drama

Ever been so mad that all you want to do is cry? What's the point of crying? I usually look horrible after. My face all puffy and swollen. I am just so angry that talking about the situation makes me cry...Crying is pointless. I thought that I left all the drama when I moved. But that is not the case. I don't even know what to say to her. How do you act normal towards someone that is not willing to listen? Instead I respect her decisions and kept my thoughts to myself. I had a lot to say, but what is the point of it when the other person doesn't want to listen to reason? Only my sisters can tell when I'm angry cause my facial muscles get tense and tighter around my eyes. She thinks that I am fine with her decisions. I think that she is being unreasonable and selfish. I have decided to be myself around her. I don't dislike her as a person but I just hate the situation that she created.

I know that there will be people that you don't get along with in life; however, you learn to deal with those people. It only makes your people skills better. You are going to encounter people at the workplace that you might not get along with or rommates that you don't click with. I think that she is still too young to understand this notion. She is so set in her mind that she is not willing to give another person another chance? That's really BIG of her. I think that she chose the wrong time to break her news, especially since this is midterm weeks for me. She has a lot of growing up to do since she is still a teenager(19). I tried explaining to her that she has to be more open to different situations and different people. Because we all come from different backgrounds. She hasn't learned how to adjust. She thinks that she has gone through a lot of things. Compared to me she hasn't.

My life wasn't all rosy like hers. By the time I was 10 I knew things that I shouldn't have for a ten year old, hung out with the wrong crowd and living in fear. I told her that she is letting the petty stuff in life rule her actions. I told her to block things out but she has a wall up that she is not willing to let down. I think that she is a coward for not saying how she really about my other roomie to her face. How do you expect someone to change their behavior towards you if you don't tell them that they are being offensive? I hope she finds what she is looking for because I sincerely don't think that she will be able to make friends with her attitude and narrow-mindness.

I don't think she realized that she created more stress for me. I can't even sleep. She drops this bomb the day before I have my midterm. I couldn't concentrate on studying because the incident kept on playing in the back of my mind. I think that she is being extremely difficult and unreasonable. My respect for her have gone down because people don't do these things.

I am just so disappointed in her...

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment