Sunday, November 14, 2010

Feeling Blue


On Saturday I went to Nastya's house warming party in Sunnyvale. Nastya is one of my former roommate. I had a lot of fun at her party meeting new people and catching up with her. She was surprised to see me wearing the bootie on my foot. I warned her that I might look a little bit different. hahah... I probably should not have drank though. Being sick and drinking alcohol-is not a good idea. Nastya's party was a good break from studying. I wasn't able to concentrate since I felt so poorly so I decided to go to her party in Sunnyvale. I was having chills and dry coughing every few minutes. I have been feeling sick for a week now. I'm actually losing my voice. My voice is very raspy when I talk. It's not fun being sick. I hope I feel better in a few days and the flu goes away.

This week is big game week and I'm pretty excited for it! I can't believe that I have three essays due this week! Before partying, I need to get these three essays done. I think my professors conspire to make this happen. I'm done with one of the essays already. The other essay that I'm writing is about I.F. Stone, a famous 20th century journalist. I am suppose to do a profile on him. This is is fairly simple and I will be done with it by tomorrow night. I'm calling it a night and going to bed. I should get as much rest as I can before this weekend starts.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment