Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

There are many things that I am thankful for in my life. I wanted to write on pen and paper some of the things I am thankful for in my life. I think that it is good to reflect on the positive things in my life when I seem to be caught up in my own little world. I don't often say thank you, and at times I forget to thank the people that are important to me. So I am taking a few minutes out of my time to give thanks to everyone that have made a positive impact in my life. I have my health, family, and friends that I am very thankful to have. It might seem funny, but I am thankful that I am diagnosis with Lupus. Lupus has taught me a lot of stuff about myself. It has taught me to look at the world in a different light. Lupus has also given me strength and a new purpose in life. I am thankful for my parents for caring and always being there when I needed them the most. I am thankful for my sisters and brother for being understanding and putting up with my whining about my symptoms. I am thankful for my friends that are always there for me when I need help. Those of you know who you are. I don't need to mention names. I am also thankful for having food in my tummy. Most importantly I am thankful for being loved.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment