Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home

After 5 months of being away I am finally home in southern California. My parents were surprised when I came home at 12a.m. They thought that I was coming home on Thursday. I did not correct them. My roommate Court decided to leave yesterday instead of Tuesday. I luckily turned in my assignment last Thursday since I wasn't able to attend class today. Court and I left Berkeley after she came back from her class. We left around 6p.m. We hit a little bit of traffic but it was not bad. What was bad was the drive. It took about 6 hours to get home. My bottom was sore and numb from sitting for that long.

When I saw my house I was excited to surprise everyone. They had no idea that I was coming. I opened the door to the house and ran into my parents room. Boy was my mom surprised. It's good to visit once in a while. I finally get to have authentic Vietnamese food!!! I didn't realize how much I miss spending time with my siblings. I don't know how I will be able to finish all of my work before going back to school. There is so much to do and too many distractions.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment