Monday, November 29, 2010

Gobble Gobble


This Thanksgiving I made Blueberry Cupcake Cheesecakes. It is very easy to make from scratch. All that you need to make the cheesecake is: cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs. For the crust, just use your favorite cookie and mash it up. I often use Vanilla wafers. It is really good when you serve the cheesecake cold. I usually put them in the freezer once they are cooled and after I topped them with blueberries. If you don't like blueberries you can top the cheesecakes with cherries, or any other fruits that you like.

Jenny made Bacon garlic mashed potatoes. I helped her a little bit. The mashed potatoes were so yummy. She made another version of it with cheese in it and on the top, forming a cheesy crust. I loved that you can taste the garlic and smell it. I can't wait for Christmas when I'm home. I will be cooking and baking more. I didn't get to make my Greek Butter Cookies this time, but for Christmas I will make them. They are really simple to make and I got the recipe from a greek woman!

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment