Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Girls

Burgers and Margaritas!
A beautiful day in San Francisco with my loves.

I love my girls! I have such amazing friends especially Miki and Eugenie! We always manage to have fun without the drama. I will surely miss them. I can't wait for our reunion for Mardi Gras in New Orleans (one of these years)! It will be like old times. What I love about Miki is that she is so compassionate and easy to talk to. She is always ready to have a good time. I feel like I have known you forever. What I love about Eugenie is that she tells it like how it is and she is absolutely hilarious. I like that she keeps it real. These girls are truly beautiful inside and out. These girls are always there for me when I need them and vice versa. We may not talk for months due to each of our busy life, but when we do it is like time never passed. Life takes us in different directions; however, we will grow old together. I can see us reminiscing about our college days, boy problems, work, stress, etc. in the years to come. I love and miss you girls. I wish you only the best in what you do.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment