Sunday, May 8, 2011

OMG I'm graduating!!!


Oh my god! I'm graduating in about a week and a half!!! I am so excited! I just got my sash the other day too. I am proud of myself for finishing school. I am so happy that I underestimated all the people that told my parents to let me quit school since I have "an illness." I was never going to quit. I can't wait to see my mom, dad, and sister. It sucks that since Berkeley is so far, no body else will be attending my graduation. Even my brother and my other sister is not attending my graduation. This is a huge milestone for me. I now have the daunting task of looking for a job.

It's bittersweet that I am graduating Cal while my sister Kim just got accepted into Cal as a biology major. I am so proud of her. However she does not share my same feelings. She does not want to go to Cal. She does not like Berkeley. She would rather go to San Diego. I will definitely visit Cal a lot if she goes here. Depending if I find a job up here, she may live with me her last year. We will just have to see if I get a job first.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment