Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weakness

Banana cream pie @ Nations
Victorians in Castro

Do you have a weakness? I do. Banana cream pie is one of my all time weakness. I absolutely love banana cream pie. The silky smooth texture just melts in my mouth. It is one of my all time favorites. The nutty smell and freshly slice bananas is to die for. The cream is not too sweet, so I don't feel as bad after I eat it. I will eventually attempt to make this one of these days. I am crossing my fingers that it will turn out just as amazing!

I love old buildings that have history tied to them. I love these victorians house that I came across while I was in Castro last weekend. They remind me of my uncles and aunts home in Canada and Holland. The architecture is stunning with all of the little details. I wish I could have seen what it looked like from the inside.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment