Monday, September 6, 2010

Boys will be Boys

I survived my first week of school! I absolutely love my dutch class. But I am not in love with all of my reading assignments...I still need to finish reading around 300 pages tomorrow (very daunting)... It's kind of funny how these professors really don't think that students don't have a life besides school? I also have work besides school. I'm just trying to balance everything and not land myself in the hospital again.

I just feel like venting! Boys will be Boys! I forgot that college boys can be such douche bags. So today I received a text from a tennis player from CAL saying that the tennis house is having a party tonight and to drop by. Oh boy! My blood was boiling when I read this text. He signed his name at the end with Jonathan. In my mind, I was thinking who is Jonathan. Then I remember that I met him at the Athlete's formal in May when he was hitting on me with his girlfriend passed out in his arms. My first impression of him is that he is a player and a douche. I can't believe that his girlfriend is still with him (she's pretty stupid). Once a cheater, always a cheater. This is why I don't date athletes. They are such pigs.

Really? WTF? I am so mad. How can you treat girls with so little respect? I am NEVER going to be someone's booty call. I value my body too much to give it away to other guys so casually. I don't do casual. I have respect for my body unlike some girls. I sometime wonder when these men have daughters in the future, do they want their daughters to be treated like how they are treating girls today. I feel so disgusted and disappointed in boys in general...I guess they will just have to grow up.

I am so tired of going to parties...I have become a homebody... I like staying at home and drinking with friends. I rather socialize with people that I know and like. Whereas at parties, the guys really don't want to get to know you, all they want is to get laid. The guys really don't want to get to know you as a person. They only see girls as objects to use and discard (most of them don't even remember your name). I personally am at the stage in my life where I am comfortable with myself and I know what I want in life. I've always said this and I will say this again, "that I don't do flings." Because they are meaningless. I don't have time to waste on meaningless relationships. Why would I give myself freely to guys, when prostitutes are getting paid? I wouldn't give out freebies. That's just disgusting... I know my worth and I deserve better than to just be treated as a sex object. So I guess I will just have to be a bitch and call guys out on their bullshit.

It feels good to get this off of my chest. I have been in extreme pain this whole week. It's so bad to the point where I have been taking pain killers. I had to take three today since the pain in my right leg is so excruciating. I usually don't take my pain killers and just suffer. However I couldn't stand the pain this time around. Imagine walking with pain shooting up your leg and not being able to bend your feet. It hurt a lot when I put pressure on my feet. I have been walking with a limp today. My hands hurt a lot too. This is the reason for my lack of recent posts (swollen joints).

I really hope that guys learn to treat women with better respect.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment