Thursday, September 30, 2010

Keeping Vampire Hours

Lately I have forgotten what sleeping really feels like. I have been keeping vampire hours this past week. Every night, if I am lucky I will get 4 hours of sleep. I'm so tired, but it's so hard to fall asleep. When I do sleep, I don't feel rested when I wake up. I guess I just have too much on my mind with mid-terms, work, etc. I feel like a zombie going to class. It is so hard for me to get up and go to class. However at night I am wide awake and can focus. I find that I can barely get out of bed in the mornings because my neck, body and throat hurts so much that I just want to stay curled up. I think that with the medication changes, my body is still getting use to the adjustment. The HOT weather is not helping (especially with my rashes). I am so tired. I forgot what major fatigue felt like until this week. I can't wait until my midterm on Friday is over so that I can actually sleep. My ankles are a bit swollen, but I expected it. It is pretty sad that I can't function until 1pm everyday for this past week. I start to feel alert around 1pm. Every morning I have to force myself to eat, but sometimes I don't. Because my throat hurts and I feel like throwing up. Mornings are hard for me. I can't wait for midterms to be over. I'm so drained. Hopefully I can fall asleep...I can't believe that it's already going to be October. Where did the time go?

I am currently listening to Euro pop/house music. hahah... the song that I am currently favoring is Kato feat. Jon- Turn the lights off.. It's so catchy, " I said oohh...Come on baby turn the lights off"

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment