Saturday, September 18, 2010

Debauchery Weekend



Just got back from Jocelyn's shit show...hahhaha...Let's just say that it was hilarious! We pre-gamed at our place starting at ten. I acquire a new nickname "The Tank" hahah because I can hold my liquor and beer.... I helped Jocelyn out with her drinks that she couldn't finished in her birthday cup...(mostly beer and barcardi 151)

After 3 sips of beer and a shot of barcardi rum, Jocelyn was good. Let's just say I was helping her out. The roomies and I got Jocelyn 21 shots for her birthday (that's going to last her like 5 months since she is such a light weight) hahahha... since she turned 21... Katya and I decorated the apartment. It would have been so much fun if courtney was here to join in on the fun.

We went bar hopping tonight for her birthday... Jocelyn was so out of it after she did 3 blowjobs... I had one blowjob and a maitai and felt nothing... (it kind of sucks not being drunk so easily) It just means that I have to spend more money...

I can't wait to go clubbing tomorrow in the city! It's been forever since I dirty dance!!! I can dance forever...

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment