Sunday, August 22, 2010

Anise Almond Grappa Raisin Ice Cream

I had Ici for the very first time today! I mean saturday. For those of you that don't know, Ici is an ice cream shop on college. They have different flavors everyday. I got the Anise almond grappa raisin ice cream. It was perfect!! I can have ice cream any day! I can't believe that I never went to Ici when I used to live on college. Nastya and I are going back to Ici on Sunday for more ice cream. I am hooked after my first lick. I want to try the Orange chocolate ice cream next time. Chocolate and Citrus is always a good combination.

I will definitely take my parents and sisters to Ici on Monday! I am so excited since they are coming up here to visit me, drop off stuff and take the things I don't need home. Wished I had an ice cream machine so that I can experiment with different flavors.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment