Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hello Arthritis, Please go away.

Why is it so HOT in Berkeley? I feel like I am dying! I can't really breathe. I have sweat dripping down my face and body. I feel sick too (have a pounding headache and my throat hurts). Great. This is just great. I get sick two days before school starts. This really sucks. I can already see it. I will have another date night with insomnia. I am so tired but I can't fall asleep in this weather. On top of being sick, I can't move my right hand. All of my fingers on my right hand is swollen and in pain. I can't even straighten my hand. Hopefully, the swelling goes down so that I am able to take notes for my class on Thursday. This sucks since I am a righty. Arthritis, please go away (I am already into much pain).

I could really use some ice cream right about now.

I finally gave in today and took my pain killers. The reason why I don't want to take pain killers is because I don't want to be addicted to it and abuse it. I take enough drugs already. Uhh...I want to shoot myself already.

On top of everything, some of my neighbors from the other building is playing music really loudly and I can hear everything that they are talking about. These inconsiderate people kept me up last night too. They were just as loud and obnoxious until 5 am this morning. I don't know how I am going to study when school starts. I guess I will just have to be a bitch and tell them to "Shut the fuck up." A person in my condition needs all of the beauty sleep I can get. I feel so out of it. I can't even concentrate.

So instead of resting, I'm listening to Nelly-Just a dream to block out my annoying neighbors. I'm glad that Nelly is back. I love this song of his.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment