Saturday, August 7, 2010

Biking




We were supposed to wake up and be out of the apartment by 10am. However, we didn't leave my apartment until 1pm. We overslept and had so much plans to do. I remembered waking up, smelling of alcohol and having alcohol breathe (how attractive). The next day we went biking down Fishermen's Wharf! We rented our bikes at Bike Hut. The rate was $8 per hour. The man was right that we would be tired after biking down Fishermen's Wharf with the wind blowing in our hair. I had so much fun! It has been a while since I rode a bike. We wanted to bike the Golden Gate Bridge, but it was not to be. Maybe next time. I should have brought a jacket-it was pretty cold in San Francisco. Next time, I go biking I'm bringing a jacket.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment