Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stereo Love

"I can fix all those lies
But baby, baby I run, but I'm running to you
You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you
Oh baby I'll try to make things right"

These lyrics are so sweet. It makes me want to cry and smile at the same time. This song always put me in a good mood. I absolutely LOVE Edward Maya & Vika Jigulia's song: stereo love. I love the beat, and the lyrics. It has a very catchy tune to it. I have been listening to this song for the past couple of days...Apparently Romanians can sing too. hahha...The beat of the song reminds me of some greek song (that you see at greek weddings) that I had to dance to for a class. I wonder why the song is called stereo love? Because no where in the song is stereo love mentioned.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment