Saturday, August 7, 2010

Girls Weekend

It's been a while since my last post. Get ready to be bombarded with many overdue posts. About three weeks ago, my sister Jenny and cousins Bich and Rosemary came to visit me in San Francisco. I was so excited! (The next time I am going to see them is 5 months from now). I thought that this was the first time Jenny and I will be spending our birthday apart from each other. This was going to be a perfect girls weekend of relaxing, sightseeing, playing tourists and drinking.

Jenny, Bich, and Rose stayed at my apartment. They were only here for three nights. They had an early 7 a.m. flight on Sunday. Day 1: We went to Blondie's for some pizza for lunch! Blondie's is Rose's favorite pizza place. It was so yummy. We ordered a large half pepperoni and half Hawaiian pizza. I personally don't like pepperoni ever since I was a little girl.

After lunch we went to Safeway to get so Hennessey and coke for later that night.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment