Sunday, July 25, 2010

Strange Sex

Ever heard of "Strange Sex?" I am watching a show called, "Strange Sex." I can't believe that people would want to be in a polyandrous relationship. I would not want this. I only want to be in a monogamous relationship. I can only picture myself married to one man for the rest of my life (later, not now). I'm still too young and really don't want to be in a relationship right now.

This woman had two male partners. She claims that they do not do any kinky threesome stuff. Who knows what they do behind closed doors. She got pregnant by one of her partners and they are all raising him together. That is going to be one confused baby. Who is he going to call daddy? Is he going to call the other man "uncle or papa?" I don't know how they all can emotionally handle a relationship like that.

Another case on the show is a woman that has orgasmic births. So she has a "physical" orgasm when she gave birth to her daughter. This is just strange to me. I can imagine going from feeling intense pain to extreme pleasure. I think that only on rare occasions women experience orgasms while giving birth.

I actually really like this show.

On a different episode there is a guy that is a sex addict. He says that he feels alone while having sex. He slept with at least 3,000 people. OMG. He probably has a high chance of having an STD. I think that sleeping with 10 different people is a little too much. Don't these people care about QUALITY and NOT QUANTITY?

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment