Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dutchmen's Lost

I've been meaning to write about the world cup but I have been lagging. I was rooting for the Dutchmen (I have to stick with family loyalty, especially since I have relatives that live in the Netherlands). They are probably really upset over the lost. I'm not. I am not a huge soccer fan, but I wanted the Dutch to win. It's amazing how the dutch and spaniards have so much team spirit. I've been to the Netherlands and have seen the decorations in the streets when Germany hosted the world cup four years ago. The whole country looks beautiful with streets decorated in banners. I do like to watch sports though. I was really disappointed with this last match. It was a TERRIBLE game (players played dirty) and none of them can get the ball into the goal. It was also too long in my opinion. I feel sad for the Dutch because they have really good soccer players.

On another note, Torres is the only hot player on the Spain team. Torres=yummy! I can look at him all day and not get tired. All the other soccer players paled in comparison. My eyes were glued to Torres (I would marry him in a heartbeat) just kidding or not...The man is simply gorgeous.

Bye South Africa, hello Brazil in 2014! I can't wait for the next world cup. It's funny how Brazil, who is the reigning 5 time world cup holder, did not make it to the final match. This shows that you can never be too cocky.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment