Monday, July 12, 2010

SF Pride Parade

On June 27th, my roommates Jocelyn, Sally and I went to the SF Pride Parade. It was mine and Sally's first time. All I can say is: OMG! Naked bodies everywhere, but where are the HOT gay men? All I saw was old men and their hairy backs and chest. GROSS! This guy really needs to wax!

So my roommate Jocelyn is a backstreet boys fan. I'm not. I could care less for them. She wanted to watch them perform at the parade. So we headed over to the main stage and stood pretty close to the stage. The Backstreet boys were suppose to perform at 4pm but they didn't. The crowd of gay men and lesbians that where crazy for this boy ban was outrageous. I was literally shoved and squashed to the point where the smell of marijuana, sweet, and my brain not receiving enough oxygen, made me faint three times. I remember telling Jocelyn, "I think I am going to faint, I can't breathe." The next time I opened my eyes I was on the floor and there was a circle of people standing around me, fanning me, and giving me water. I was breathing very hard. I decided to stand there and wait for there performance since Jocelyn wanted to watch them so badly. The third time that I was able to faint I told Jocelyn and Sally to get me out of there. I felt so much better after I was way from the crowd. The backstreet boys are not worth endangering my health.

I felt bad for not telling Jocelyn and Sally that I usually faint in large crowds when I can't breathe. I don't think I'm claustraphobic. I think it's the lack of oxygen that eventually gets to me. The Pride Parade was an awesome evidence though. There was drunk people everywhere, dancing, singing, and drinking more booze. I even saw a teenage that had hot pink duct tape on her breasts.

Here are some of images that I captured at Pride.

This is a photo of the three of us girls.



While we were sitting on the grass the man in front of me was not wearing underwear. This is a crime. Please where underwear next time man. My poor eyes.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment