Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Girls are the Prettiest Girls

These are some of my favorite quotes from Audrey Hepburn that I try to incorporate into my everyday life.

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person." (laughter is the best medicine in the whole world)

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it." (this is so true, I have a lot of love to give)

"If I get married, I want to be very married." (I only want to get marry once in my lifetime. I don't see myself getting a divorce)

"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others."
(I do not like to use profanity. I only use profanity when I am really angry)

This quote is my absolute favorite quote of all time.

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

-Pink is my favorite color even though I don't wear a lot of pink. Kissing works the muscles in your face-making you look younger. I try to laugh everyday even when things are not going my way. I totally agree that happy girls are the prettiest girls =)

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment