Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Guilty Pleasure

Please don't laugh at me. It's embarrassing admitting that I watched the Hills for 6 years now ever since junior year of high school...jeez, I'm getting older. I have to admit that The Hills is one of MY GUILTY PLEASURES...even though it was so bad. The Hills wasn't really "reality t.v." Parts of the story was scripted. The cast had to re-shoot scenes that weren't caught on camera (so that it can be aired). I grew up with the cast of The Hills since Laguna Beach air while I was in high school. I don't know what it is about the show that just captivates me. I think that it's the drama, break-ups, make-ups and frenemies that just keep on pulling me back. It's so bad, but you just have to continue watching it. It's like a drug addiction. Very hard to stop once you have started. I'm pretty sad that the show is over. The last episode was aired tonight! I wonder how they are all going to make their money now-to support their lavish lifestyles...
Maybe another reality show in the future? Who knows..

My favorite part of The Hills is when Lauren yells at Heidi, "You know what you did," "Spencer is a sucky, sucky person." I think that I can relate to Lauren. Losing a friend is hard, especially if you thought you knew that person so well, but in the end you finally figured out that you didn't know that person at all. I actually feel sorry for the "Bitch" of the show, Kristen Cavallari. What Brody did to her was pretty messed up. She is actually moving to another country just to get away from him and all the hurt that he caused her. Seeing their relationship made me realize that girls need to stand up for themselves more often. If not guys will lose all respect for you and treat you like shit. Guys need to respect women more, and not treat us like we are some piece of meat (that they can toss around when ever they feel like it). We do have feelings (and feelings get hurt). On another note, I have always loved Lo aka Lauren Bosworth. I think that she has a keeper. Her boyfriend is a cutie. Heidi and Spencer: I think that it's good that they aren't on film anymore. They both need to get help.

I think that it is funny that people see them as "celebrities." I don't. I just think of them as regular people that is trying to make money and get famous by being on t.v. They are just like you and me: trying to be successful and hopefully find a person to spend the rest of our life with. Even if we make bad choices in our partners like Audrina. Justin Bobby sure is a "keeper."I think it's funny when people tries to get their autographs...I will be caught dead before I do this. They are just regular people. Do these people have no shame?

Bye Bye Hills-you have been good to me. I better not have withdrawals...

Lately I have been listening to Eminem ft. Rihanna-"Love the way you Lie"

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment