Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to School

I had my first class today! It's only the first day and I'm already swamp with readings. Life of a college student. After four years you think I would get use to this. NOT. I only have one class today. It was really BORING. The professor speaks really slow and in a monotone voice-it just made it worse. I wanted to die walking to Cory Hall for my class. I'm not use to walking uphill for awhile now. I went to work after my first class and it felt good to be busy. It kept me from thinking too much...I am pretty excited from my classes tomorrow even though it's a Friday. I only have two classes on Friday. I can't believe that this is my LAST year at CAL!!! Hip-Hip Hooray! It's sweet and bittersweet at the same time.

I feel so old, walking on campus. I guess being a senior makes one feel old. The freshmen looks so young, naive and immature. In time they will become jaded and learn from their mistakes (if they actually mature). It still surprises me how some people never change and stays the same (for the worse).

I am tired after having class and work all day. I was on campus the whole day. When I came home my left feet started to hurt. Now both of my legs hurt. I have difficulty walking when I try to get up from the sofa. I hope the pain goes away tomorrow. I didn't overdo anything. All I did today was walk on campus. I took a painkiller, but it's not helping much. I still feel pain when I put pressure on my feet especially when I walk. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and the pain goes away.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment